Are you looking into Monmouth County SnowEx plows for this winter season coming up? There is a large variety of plows to choose from, and it can be a bit confusing to figure out the best fit for you. Below are some of the different types of plows as well as some basic information on them:
Monmouth County SnowEx Plows | Straight Blade:
- Light Truck – The SnowEx® line of Light Truck snow plows provides all the features of our professional grade plows in a package designed specifically for Jeep® vehicles, SUVs and compact pick-ups. The plows meet vehicle weight requirements without having to sacrifice performance, allowing driveways and other tight areas to be cleared in no time. Sizes: 6′ 8″ / 7′ 2″
- Regular-Duty – For personal plowing or light-duty commercial snow plowing jobs using half-ton pick-ups, the SnowEx® 7600RD and 8000RD are engineered to meet vehicle weight ratings and deliver excellent performance. Built with stronger and lighter high-strength steel, the units are ideal for tough conditions while putting less stress on your truck than heavier snow plows. Sizes: 7′ 6″ / 8′
- Heavy-Duty – For commercial contractors outfitting larger vehicles, only a heavy-duty snowplow will do…and the aptly named SnowEx® Heavy-Duty Series fits the bill. Powering ahead and rolling heavy snow farther with a 31″-tall steel blade, these plows feature a formed base channel that delivers extra stability. While vertical ribs, two angled Power Ribs and massive quad design provide added strength to prevent the blade from twisting, even under the most punishing winter conditions. Sizes: 7′ 6″ / 8′ / 8′ 6″ / 9′
- UTV Straight Blade – Give your utility vehicle professional-grade plowing performance by adding the SnowEx® UTV Straight Blade. The plow’s heavy-duty, yet lightweight design allows it to handle snowbound sidewalks, paved walkways and other tight areas with ease. Sizes: 6′ 0″
SnowEx Plows in Monmouth County | Hinged Blade:
Choose between POWER PLOW™ snow plow models with hydraulically controlled wings, and the SPEEDWING™ plows with wings that automatically adjust as the plow is angled, to carry more snow and get the job done in fewer passes.
- SPEEDWING™ – Move more snow with a snow plow that thinks for itself – the SPEEDWING 8600 from SnowEx®. Intuitive mechanical wings automatically adjust from scoop mode to windrow position as you angle the plow. By combining the ease of straight blade operation with the productivity of a winged snow plow, SPEEDWING clears big jobs fast to enhance your profits. Sizes: 8′ 7″
- POWER PLOW™ – The SnowEx® adjustable-wing POWER PLOW offers the versatility to expand plow width by moving the wings outward (WIDE PASS) or increase capacity by angling the wings forward (BUCKET BLADE™) to match plowing conditions. A snow plow in compact mode for transport and narrow areas can quickly be expanded for extra wide plowing passes by simply pushing a button. Sizes: 8′ – 10′ / 8′ 6″ – 11′
Snow Plows By SnowEx in Monmouth County | V-Plow:
SnowEx offers professional-grade V-plows for use with pickup trucks for primary plowing applications, as well as a compact UTV model for maintaining sidewalks and other tight locations. Types of Monmouth County SnowEx V-plows:
- RDV™ V-Plow – Redefine what your half-ton truck can do. The SnowEx® RDV™ V-plows have the features and benefits of the larger plows but are specifically designed for half-ton trucks. They are constructed of high-strength, low-alloy steel, making them stronger and lighter than conventional steel. Available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel, the plows configure to varying vehicle heights for optimum performance on some of the most popular truck models. Sizes: 7′ 6″
- HDV™ V-Plow – The HDV heavy-duty V-plows are built like nothing else on the market. Available in either durable powder-coated mild steel or rust-resistant stainless steel – and with either 8’6″ or 9’6″ blade widths – the plows boast 16-gauge flared moldboards that are reinforced by two robust angled power ribs. Double-acting angle cylinders, trip-edge protection, adjustable center cutting edges and responsive direct lift round out the many advantages of these feature-packed V-plows. Sizes: 8′ 6″/ 9′ 6″
- UTV V-Plow – Turn your utility vehicle into a sidewalk snow-removal specialist with the UTV V-Plow from SnowEx®. Lightweight, yet heavy duty, the plow is designed to angle down to 5′ wide, whether in straight, scoop or V modes, making it ideal for standard sidewalks. Sizes: 6′ 0″
Central NJ SnowEx Plows | UTV Straight Blade:
Give your utility vehicle professional-grade plowing performance by adding the SnowEx® UTV Straight Blade. The plow’s heavy-duty, yet lightweight design allows it to handle snowbound sidewalks, paved walkways and other tight areas with ease. Sizes: 6′ 0″
SnowEx Snow Plows Central NJ | Pusher:
- POWER PUSHER™ TE – Available with 8′ or 10′ box widths, the SnowEx® POWER PUSHER TE steel trip-edge pushers are designed to attack all types of surfaces and provide cleanly scraped, “down to black” pavement. The units attach quickly and easily to compact equipment and offer large carrying capacities. Sizes: 8′ 0″ / 10′ 0″
Looking for the Best Dealer for Monmouth County SnowEx Plows?
Searching for the best dealer for Monmouth County SnowEx plows? Come and visit Pantano Nursery and Landscape Supply today! We are a full service SnowEx plow dealer in New Jersey with sales, parts and on-site service. Our seasoned sales staff will help you pick the best snowplow that will get the job done. Pantano Wholesale Nursery and Landscape Supply is a one-stop location for contractors and industry professionals and a great resource for homeowners in Monmouth County and surrounding New Jersey counties.